Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default I got to visit Tom at Ohio Brush

On Sun, 18 May 2008 21:13:28 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gerald Miller quickly quoth:

On Sat, 17 May 2008 17:06:16 -0400, Wes wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Yeah, cameras are notorious for that, aren't they? You'll note that I
never take shots of my shop. ****, I can hardly walk around in there.
A fire marshall would have a field day there.

I bet my shop is nastier than yours. (I may have competition from dark
horse candidates though)

Wes

Even my pack-rat second son claims to have trouble navigating my
"shop"

Maybe, if we had fewer than sixteen dozen projects running at the same
time...

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)