Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default Budget Petrol Mower Recommendations ??

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
Bob Mannix wrote in

"PeterMcC" wrote in message
PeterMcC wrote in

snip

Can't make any recommendation as regards its quality but I noticed
that Makro have a JCB petrol self-propelled 46cm mower for £99.99
+VAT

Could only find the following to illustrate:

Sorry - the link didn't work in the previous post

Try:

http://tinyurl.com/5lvvgx

--

Says £199 when I looked - has it gone up? )

No, sorry if it wasn't clear - the £99 offer is at Makro - they don't have
individual products on their site so I posted the link to the Great
Universal site as an illustration. That's what I meant when I said "Could
only find the following to illustrate". 'pologies for any confusion.

Ah. My bad (as the merkin's say).

Bob Mannix