Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

On Sun, 18 May 2008 14:39:29 -0700 (PDT), Ries
wrote:

If the anti-shorts attitude is muslim then they seem to already have
infiltrated OSHA, as well as virtually every city and state building
department, and most major construction companies- because on
virtually every major construction site I have worked on, the
christian, captialist running dogs tell me exactly the same thing- NO
SHORTS!

Right after they tell me to wear a hardhat, an orange vest, safety
glasses, and steel toed boots.
I just was on a jobsite in Phoenix, working on the new light rail
there, and they would no sooner have let me wear shorts than an Osama
Bin Laden T Shirt.
And it was 95.

Ill be wearing cargo shorts tommorow, along with a pair of desert
combat boots.
And maybe one of my HAAS t-shirts

Gunner, California, 103 today

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional,
illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an
unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the
proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.