Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Lew Hartswick Lew Hartswick is offline

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

Hawke wrote:
I think it's high time that it be made perfectly clear to Muslims who have
moved into western nations that they are required to adapt and adjust their
ways to fit in with the customs and culture of their newly adopted homes. It
is not up to the majorities in these countries to change their ways because
Muslims don't like the way things are done in their new countries. If
Muslims can't change they should go back to the countries where they came
from. The governments of these western nations need to make the Muslims
understand this reality and so far they have not done so and have instead
bent over backwards to accommodate them. This needs to stop. I would
particularly recommend this to the US as it would stop a lot of trouble
before it happens.

Hawke

I wonder if you would also include the imigrants from south of the
Rio Grande and west of the Pacific???
...lew...