Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

Ed Huntress wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message

snip

Believe me, you're a mile off base about George Will. And I won't
argue your positions on Reagan. I will, however, form my own opinions
about him.

I was watching Will, Peggy Noonan, Shrum and Murphy this morning Ed and at
one point, as Noonan was speaking, George's countenance was overcome with
what could be politely called a look of disdain. He didn't have that " I
just smelled a fart" look at all. It was as if he was thinking that she'd
completely lost her faculties and ought just shut up rather than attempt to
be insightful or witty.
I know Peggy's world locked into place the day before RR left office but
she's really out of it, or was today.
I'm wondering if she hasn't some health problem. I think Will might have
been wondering the same thing. He really doesn't suffer fools easily does
he?

Tell me something, if you can. In your experience with him, how many times
did he bring you up short as if you'd completely missed the obvious and then
take the time to "straighten" you out?

One of the things I've always respected about him was that he doesn't just
go around throwing bombs. He throws the bomb but then usually takes the time
to explain himself and his is a fine mind.

--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com