Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Do you wear Shorts while Working?

Ries wrote:

If the anti-shorts attitude is muslim then they seem to already have
infiltrated OSHA, as well as virtually every city and state building
department, and most major construction companies- because on
virtually every major construction site I have worked on, the
christian, captialist running dogs tell me exactly the same thing- NO
SHORTS!

Our production employees running cnc's can wear shorts. The maintenance
staff can not. But then the office staff prances around the shop w/o steel
toe shoes while all the plant not on the air conditioned side of the wall
must.

The office spaces must be quiet so people can think while inspectors on the
plant floor are sitting next to noisy test cells and ghetto blasters run
wild emitting way over the 85db where mandidory hearing conservation
programs must be enacted. Turning down the fcuking boxes seems to be the
one thing management runs away from.

Wes