Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Green wood again...

In article
,
marc wrote:

Oh goodness...seems I have opened a can of worms I never intended to.
I guess I got a little too exited about a new trick I had never heard
of before without realizing it had been so over-discussed here. I
should have read further on Ron Kents page and I would have seen your
article, Leif, and the specific mention of this particular google
page.

Marc, another point, this is NOT a Google thing, you might be accessing
the newsgroup via Google, but it predates Google, by many years. Google
is just one of many ways to access the newsgroup

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv