David W.E. Roberts

Default Rubber strip for front edge of bath

Hi,

trivial question but Google is being unhelpful.

Our newly installed bath is nice and level - which means that any splashing
from the power shower onto the edge of the bath is distributed evenly
between the tile side and the floor side.

Next time (hah) I think I will put a very slight slope towards the wall (at
the risk of a slightly skew tile line at the bath ends) to ensure that all
the water drains to the tile side.

Not wishing to un-tile to adjust the legs on the bath, I need a very small
ridge along the floor side of the top edge of the bath (if you follow me) to
dissuade the water from trickling over.

Some kind of strip, white rubber or similar, which could be fitted using
silicone sealant.

I have seen various (not very attractive) plastic right angles for sealing
between the bath and tiles and I don't really want a wide plastic strip as I
think it would look ugly.

A nice half oval strip of white flexible rubber would be nice.

^ strip
-------- bath side top
| | bath outside

Hope the dodgy ASCII art explains.

Anyone come across such stuff, or another suitable alternative?

TIA
Dave R