Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T: Up Yours

Garage_Woodworks wrote:
"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Whereas the CO2 has to be kept warehoused _forever_ or else
there's
no point in warehousing it.

Warehousing would suggest you're going to use it again, which does
not
seem logical if you couldn't possible get energy or other use out
of
it. I think it has to be put away permanently, really.

Whatever word you use, it still has to be kept forever.

Why? Can't we convert the CO2 into carbonate? I'm pretty sure we
can.

And where do we put it? Now you're increasing the volume even more.

This whole notion of capturing the output of chemical power plants and
warehousing it is IMO just, well, _nuts_.

At least with nuclear the volume is manageable.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)