Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default O/T: Up Yours

Han wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

(snipped for brevity).

I believe that there is a very significant correlation between the
human production of CO2 and global warming (GW), a correlation that
is very, very suggestive of a causal relationship. Maybe cooling
(as
when volcanoes erupt and throw stuff up into the atmosphere,
sometimes causing winter-like summers, and famine) is more harmful
in
a relatively short time period. However, I am very fearful that we
may start a feed-forward loop wherein CO2 increases cause global
warming which in turn causes more CO2 to leave the oceans, etc.

I am far more fearful that if we change whatever we're doing the
glaciation cycle that for some reason has been long delayed will
happen at a greatly accelerated pace.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)