Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default O/T: Up Yours

Mark & Juanita wrote in
m:

(snipped for brevity).

I believe that there is a very significant correlation between the human
production of CO2 and global warming (GW), a correlation that is very, very
suggestive of a causal relationship. Maybe cooling (as when volcanoes
erupt and throw stuff up into the atmosphere, sometimes causing winter-like
summers, and famine) is more harmful in a relatively short time period.
However, I am very fearful that we may start a feed-forward loop wherein
CO2 increases cause global warming which in turn causes more CO2 to leave
the oceans, etc.

--
Best regards
Han