Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

"Wes" wrote in message
"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Did you read "The Reagan Diaries"? Opinion?

No. I read _An American Life_. I'd like to read the other accounts of
those
years, especially the straight histories by Cannon, etc., before taking on
another biographical book.

I'd like to read Reagan's actual diaries.
It would be interesting to see how Reagan, Nixon, or Bush (41) would have
handled 911.

IIRC, he did fireside chats on radio as governor if I caught a snippit on
mass media correctly. I'd like to listen to that also.

America could use another great leader now. Sadly, electing one is hit
and
miss.

Wes

It almost feels like a crapshoot, after getting sandbagged a couple of times
in my lifetime. I'm not going to say who I feel sandbagged us. g

--
Ed Huntress