Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Buying a Ceiling Fan

cybercat wrote:
The light in our old one, installed before we bought the house ten
years ago, no longer works. The whole unit has rattled like crazy at
high speed for the whole ten years, too.

My husband actually knows how to install one! He has installed three
others in the house.

My question is, what are the factors I should consider when buying
one? We plan to pick one up later today or tomorrow. They seem pretty
cheap, so we could actually get a pretty nice one if there is a
reason to spring for one of the better models.

Thanks, you guys are just great!

Remote control is nice so you don't have to get out of bed after working up
a sweat.