Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Darrell Feltmate Darrell Feltmate is offline

Default Green wood again...

Marc
There is nothing new in the turning game but it helps when someone brings up
the old stuff again. It keeps the old timers happy reminding others of what
they know and it brings up questions the new guys never knew they had. Keep
on asking, finding and wondering. It makes it all fun.

Besides, any day we can pick on old Sudsy Leif has got to be a good one :-)
Thanks.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
"marc" wrote in message
Oh goodness...seems I have opened a can of worms I never intended to.
I guess I got a little too exited about a new trick I had never heard
of before without realizing it had been so over-discussed here. I
should have read further on Ron Kents page and I would have seen your
article, Leif, and the specific mention of this particular google
page. I consulted a few local folks here in NH about this method and
none had ever heard of it, but were curious nonetheless. So off to
here I came with hope and optimism. Thanks to all for the kind advice
and my apologizies to those who are sick of hearing about this same
old thing. I will experiment on my own from now on and be sure to do
my homework before I make another post. Happy turning!