Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
marc marc is offline

Default Green wood again...

Oh goodness...seems I have opened a can of worms I never intended to.
I guess I got a little too exited about a new trick I had never heard
of before without realizing it had been so over-discussed here. I
should have read further on Ron Kents page and I would have seen your
article, Leif, and the specific mention of this particular google
page. I consulted a few local folks here in NH about this method and
none had ever heard of it, but were curious nonetheless. So off to
here I came with hope and optimism. Thanks to all for the kind advice
and my apologizies to those who are sick of hearing about this same
old thing. I will experiment on my own from now on and be sure to do
my homework before I make another post. Happy turning!