Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default The Decision is in

On May 15, 4:42 pm, "Lew Hodgett" wrote:
"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

But first we get to see religious intolerance here....lucky us.

No intolerance, just don't want someone trying to jam the biggest scam
job on the planet up my keister.

Keep it to your self and I'll be satisfied.

Lew

Agreed. I was onoce a Baptist, my wife is an SB, and I'm tempted to go
to church tomorrow (not seriously, though) to see what the sonorous
one has to say about the California ruling. He's been preaching
neoconservatism and hatred of Obama and Clinton all along, according
to my wife.

One does wonder why so many Christians are so full of hate when they
are supposedly strong practitioners of a religion of love.