Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

Reagan will always be an enigma to me, no matter how much I try to read
about him. To me, and to a lot of other people at the time, the B-movie
actor facade never let down. It was like trying to read him through a piece
of opaque glass. We knew what we were seeing wasn't real but I could never
tell what *was* real. And the only people who knew, I'm convinced, are the
people who really knew him when he wasn't in front of a camera. The only
time the rest of us ever saw him, of course, was when he *was* in front of a
camera.

I have a hunch the man in front of the camera was much more real than most
other politicians.

Did you read "The Reagan Diaries"? Opinion?

Wes