Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TV reception

Endulini wrote:

Having recently moved to Thanet in Kent I've noticed how rubbish my TV
reception has become with a few Freeview channels now unwatchable. As I've
been in a few properties previous so I'm not entirely convinced that this is
solely an aerial issue. The aerial is in the attic rather than on the roof
which I guess doesn't help but it seems a decent size and not abnormally
small.

Does anyone whether the reception in this area of the country is just crap
and is there much I can do short of getting a new bigger aerial installed on
the roof?

Cheers

Then why dont you put a decent aerial system in? A loft aerial is
never going to compare with a roof ae, so at least that part of the
system is 2nd rate..

NT