Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
John John is offline

Default Blanket chest made from southern yellow pine.. - 3 attachments

NICE!!!

On Wed, 14 May 2008 03:55:08 GMT, DCH wrote:

Greetings All...

This was commisioned by the Mrs. as a wedding present for a freind of
ours...I will be taking it to Springfeild MO to live in the next day or so,
I was was cutting the deadline close...

Anyways, its all SYP about 20" wide 20" deep and 40" long, The lid was so
heavy I installed those spring loaded lifters to help hold it up...these
are some smaller photos so everyone should be able to see them..

Questions and comments welcome

DCH