Posted to alt.energy.homepower,alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair
bz bz is offline

Default 280V motor on 230V circuit

"daestrom" wrote in
:

Trouble with pound-mass (lbm) and pound-force (lbf) is that to make F=MA
work out, you need to keep another 'conversion factor', the dreaded
g-sub-c (g-sub-c = 32.2 lbm-ft / lbf-s^2), around and figure out when to
throw that into the mix.

Really gets to be fun when working with things like foot-pounds,
as in torque, angular momentum, and the pressure due to a certain depth of
water.

Trying to remember when the pounds are mass and when they are force gets
to be fun.

--
bz 73 de N5BZ k

infinite set.