Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Up Yours

Lew Hodgett wrote:

The shrub asked the Saudis to increase oil production in Feb, they
ignored him.

The shrub asked the Saudis to increase oil production today, they said
"No", AKA: "Up Yours".

Wonder if there is another approach?

How about maybe developing our own oil fields and reserves? A few nuclear
reactors might be helpful as well. Had Bubba Clinton not prohibited
drilling in ANWR in 1994, saying that it would take 10 years before
anything resulted anyway, we would now be getting 1 million barrels a day
from that field.