Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default The Decision is in

On May 16, 5:22*pm, Tom Watson wrote:
On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:13:51 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:
"Tim Daneliuk" wrote

to teenage reproduction. *14 is just plain too young.

Actually, and inarguably, at whatever age a human is old enough to
"reproduce" is decided entirely by nature.

Which may be why some states have the age of consent set at thirteen.

Canuckistanis seem to think 14 is fine.

No longer. 16 now.

Having a sixteen year old daughter, I believe the age should be 24, as
in 24 hours after I'm dead.

I have a 14-year old. She tells us that she doesn't like boys... and
we believe her.
She spends all her babysitting money on Hollister and American Eagle
to look good for herself! Those make-up sessions are for her own
pleasure.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Right.

I already raised 2 girls. I'd like to think successfully. The oldest
just got married at age 27, just last year. That's more like it. 21
would have been fine by me too.
So much of it depends on the individual. Some are old and wise enough
at 18. My sister was. Some are never old and wise enough.