Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_3_] FrozenNorth[_3_] is offline

Default The Decision is in

Tom Watson took a can of maroon spray paint on May 16, 2008 05:22 pm and
wrote the following:

On Fri, 16 May 2008 16:13:51 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Tim Daneliuk" wrote

to teenage reproduction. 14 is just plain too young.

Actually, and inarguably, at whatever age a human is old enough to
"reproduce" is decided entirely by nature.

Which may be why some states have the age of consent set at thirteen.

Canuckistanis seem to think 14 is fine.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/...rime-bill.html

Not anymore, note the phrase "The new law puts Canada's age of consent in
line with those in Britain, Australia and most of the United States"

Having a sixteen year old daughter, I believe the age should be 24, as
in 24 hours after I'm dead.

Unrealistic, I think.

--
Lits Slut #9