Posted to rec.woodworking
Fred the Red Shirt Fred the Red Shirt is offline

Default Republican Math

On May 14, 9:54 pm, Doug Winterburn wrote:
Tom Watson wrote:
On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:36:20 -0700, Doug Winterburn
wrote:

You mean your point wasn't deaths and debt and whose math is represented?

Address the issues at hand and find a way of responding that would not
get you flagged by Robert's, or any other rules of order.
Again, the issues you brought up weren't deaths and debt and whose math
is represented? I believe I was absolutely on point.

Let's cut to the chase on this, Doug.

I hold you and everyone who voted like you responsible for each and
every one of those 4077 American deaths.

Does that clear it up for you?

Absolutely. I hold you and every one who voted for the previous
administration

Which, after bin Laden was iimplicated in the bombings of the
Khobar towers and the East African Embassies, made several
attempts to kill or capture bin Laden, whihc the Republicans
characterized as "wagging the dog".

As opposed say, to the present administration who, after
bin Laden was implicated in the bombing of the Cole, took
his name off their list of international 'terrorsits' and disbanded
the program tasked with hunting him down.

for the 9/11 deaths as well as all the deaths that will
occur as a result of voting in people who will not confront the
Islamo-fascist menace that is currently at war with us.

Does that clear it up for you?

The present administration ignored the islamofascist
menace until September 11, 2001. Then it was only
though the efforts of Powell and Tenet that the administration
was convinced to confront it. Despite Powell's best efforts,
the adminsitration soon lost interest in the matter, and
turned it's attention to Iraq instead.

--

FF