Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus620 Ignoramus620 is offline

Default GLOAT new mill

On 2008-05-16, Wes wrote:
"Karl Townsend" wrote:

Seriously nice machine. What is the travel on the Z knee?

I'll know next week.

What did you have to give for it?

6900 machine, 200 tooling, 700 shipping

Damn, I'd have be tempted to hit the liquid accounts for this one. HELL,
I'd even start working OT to pay back my savings..

How far did it travel on the shipping?

Seriously nice machine. I hope you do a report on it when you get it home.

Personally, I can hardly imagine any personal milling project in which
I may embark, for which my Bridgeport would not be adequate. But this
mill definitely makes me very excited. I have a bunch of 40 taper
tooling pieces BTW.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/