Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Obamas plans for the US

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

This is one of the areas in which Ronald Reagan had important insights, and
one of those in which he unraveled the claims that he was an "amiable
dunce." I'd put his thoughts on this subject near the top of that list.

He said essentially what Obama is suggesting as a goal: that nuclear weapons
are a scourge and should be completely eliminated from the earth. His
numerous arms-control initiatives were pointed in that direction.

Ed, nuclear new clear weapons will never go away. I am more impressed
that we gave away PAL technology to the Soviets.

Wes