Vidcapper

Default New Electrical Regs - Again

In uk.politics.misc on Sat, 4 Oct 2003 at 12:49:44, derek wrote :

1 year later got a Corgi man in, he came into the front room and said
"You can't have an open gas fire in a room with a ceiling fan" I said
we don't use them both at the same time the fan is to cool us down the
fire is to make us warm" and even if we did the fan has no effect on
the fire. Doesn't matter he said It's against the rules, I can't
service the fire.

And they haven't started yet!

One of the things bothering me is that I'll have to have all these
petty non- compliances resolved before I can sell the house.

I guess you need to find a 'cowboy' who'll ignore such bureaucratic
rules, or DIY again.
--
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham, England