Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg evodawg is offline

Default The Decision is in

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

One coda to the above:

OTOH, the left/gay alliance will not stop here. Once recognized as
legally legitimate marriage, there is going to be a big push to
demand that the *private* sector recognize it equally as well.
And this I oppose, again on principle. The 14th amendment is binding
upon *government*. If private sector institutions wish to recognize
different unions differently, they ought to be able to. The Constitution
also protects the "Freedom Of Assembly" - as private employers, schools,
churches, hospitals ... are formed, their constituents and/or owners
ought to be legally free to include or exclude anyone they wish.

I agree, but if your some outfit like the Boy Scouts then be ready to suffer
the consequences. There has been an assault against them for years.

--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"