Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow Mike Marlow is offline

Default The Decision is in

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
news:2f1Xj.3741$LL.757@trnddc04...

"Rod & Betty Jo" wrote:

But first we get to see religious intolerance here....lucky us.

No intolerance, just don't want someone trying to jam the biggest scam job
on the planet up my keister.

Keep it to your self and I'll be satisfied.

Lew

That's an interesting crock of **** if ever I saw one. You started this
thread Lew, complete with your off-hand jab. None of the very folks you
seem so concerned about had poked their heads out of the fox hole before you
fired your first round, and yet you are whining about them pushing stuff in
your face? Pot... Kettle... Maybe you should just keep your stuff to
yourself. Clearly you're just spoiling for the very fight you profess to
despise.

--

-Mike-