Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings - 1964trans3hdr.gif [1/1]

On Wed, 14 May 2008 12:05:22 -0700, Jitt wrote:

If you can scan the page, increase the contrast, and shrink it down
(resize) to below 200K, it should be legible and e-mail without
difficulty.

RL

Now the header...

How are you posting this? I see nothing at all, or on your other one
either. What news client are you using? What OS? Does your ISP offer
a "my home page" thing, where you could just put it up? (I've never
had an ISP that didn't.)

I'd like to see the thing just for nostalgia's sake - I used to have
the 1963 edition, about a millennium ago. ;-)

Thanks!
Rich