bay area dave

Default Murphy Strikes Again

Not to be argumentative, but...

I don't think misplacing a manual for a few minutes is an example of
Murphy's Law. Had you broken the saw while changing the blade, THEN
Murphy's law would have applied. The law is: "Anything that can go wrong,
will go wrong".

dave

Thomas Mitchell wrote:

I was building a storage bench to hold some of the benchtop tools I
have. I was using some oak members that I seperated from pallets long
ago but were laying around taking up space. Since the oak had parts of
nails in it, I decided to change blades on the power mitre saw from the
shopmaster to the blade that came with the saw. Murphy stole the manual
right before I received the chopmaster so I didn't have instructions on
changing the blade. I decided to take the time to figure out how dewalt
wanted me to change the blade and after about ten minutes I saw how
unbelievably simple it was. I finished the storage bench and started
giving the garage a good cleaning. Five minutes into the cleaning, I
found the manual. Damn murphy.