Charlie Self

Default *** Rec.Woodorking Mini-FAQ, *** 121, now lead free!

David Eisan writes:

Please DO NOT post off topic. If you *MUST* make an off topic post, please
preface the subject with "[OT]", so those who are not interested in OT posts
can skip them..

NOTE: I have recently been receiving a lot of flack from the cabal regarding
the preceding paragraph. Apparently, a few of them think I am encouraging OT
posts, I am not, I am simply providing a way of distinguishing them so those
who want to skip them can, or even put OT in their kill file if they wish.

OT note: it is FLAK for gunfire related writing; a FLACK is a public relations
type (unless her first name is Roberta).

Charlie Self

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
Dan Quayle