Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Nova Nova is offline

Default Blanket chest made from southern yellow pine.. - 3 attachments

DCH wrote:
Greetings All...

This was commisioned by the Mrs. as a wedding present for a freind of
ours...I will be taking it to Springfeild MO to live in the next day or so,
I was was cutting the deadline close...

Anyways, its all SYP about 20" wide 20" deep and 40" long, The lid was so
heavy I installed those spring loaded lifters to help hold it up...these
are some smaller photos so everyone should be able to see them..

Questions and comments welcome

DCH

The chest looks great!

It's hard to tell from the pictures, but if you haven't already,
consider putting a slight bevel on the bottom of the legs to help
prevent chip-out in the event the chest is dragged across the floor.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA