Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default HVLP & Spraying Gloss/Semigloss Latex

wrote in message
On May 13, 12:58 pm, "Leon" wrote:
Robert, I don't spray and really have no desire to spray but damn you
make
the process interesting and educational. Thanks for all the detailed
explanations that you have given us/ME in the past.

Thanks, Leon. You know, one of the things I found interesting about
finishing was the fact that it is MUCH more than it appears to be.
And now with all the new technical/industrial finishes out there it
can be quite interesting.

Sometimes I laugh at myself because I feel like Dr. Frankenstein when
mixing and spraying, but in the end, all the work is usually worth it.

Yeah, I just had a mental vision of you in a lab coat leaning over boiling
beakers and steam clouds. LOL