Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stuart Noble Stuart Noble is offline

Default Fat builders or workmen

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2008-05-14 11:42:42 +0100, stuart noble

On 2008-05-14 08:53:47 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
said:

In article ,
Emil Tiades wrote:
"Food quality at works canteen"
Oxymoron of the week.

Depends where you work. But if good they probably don't call it a
canteen.

I worked as a freelance once at Air Studios in Hampstead. The chef came
round with the menu and took your order for lunch - and the time you
wanted it. Bit of a change from the BBC.

Yes.

I once had lunch in Broadcasting House. Just once.

Wot no raw fish?

Actually there was, but it wasn't meant to be.

Not long enough in the microwave I suppose. Then again, that might have
overcooked the chips. Not easy this haute cuisine lark