Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default OT -- Church Key Origin?

In article , wrote:

Thank You !!!!
Bout time someone actually answered the question without name calling
and/or being an asshole. I remember when the newsgroups were the ONLY
source of information and people were much more helpful and less
nasty. That was before the web existed. After wasting my time
reading numerous name calling posts which took longer to type than to
simply answer the damn question, we finally got an answer. Sure, we
can all spend hours searching the web for answers, and reading reams
and reams of useless trash, but my time is more valuable than that.

In other words ... your time is too valuable to spend digging out answers to
your own damn questions -- so valuable that other people should do your
research for you. Instantly. At no charge.

"About time!" "...wasting my time..." "...finally got an answer" "my time is
more valuable than that"

You gotta lotta nerve, pal, calling *other* people assholes.