Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ablang Ablang is offline

Default Sharp Carousel microwaves - oh, the horror!

The only reason Sharp isn't listed here is because they fail
so radically by computer failure, catching on fire, etc. etc.
that no-one has the piece of crap things fixed due to the cost
of getting "hopefully" one more year out of a dead dog.

They ALWAYS fail shortly after warranty.