Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HVLP & Spraying Gloss/Semigloss Latex

On May 13, 7:31 am, "Mike Marlow" wrote:

Correction - you'll have to buy a couple of spray rigs. They're like
guitars - how many do you need? One more.

Yeah... what's up with that? It is hard for me to believe I can
convince myself that I need another gun... yet it happens.

And they are so damn affordable now it is almost like catching a
disease. We can all buy a good pressure guns (even a CAS HVLPs) for
less than we used to buy the needles or packing kits for the old high
pressure guns.

I am keeping the count under 10, though. Even if I have to sell/give
one away!

Robert