Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Strange Bedfellows

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 12 May 2008 23:38:46 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Ned Simmons" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:33:23 -0400, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

And I really, truly hope you get out the vote for Bob Barr...

Considering that Republicans are voting for Hillary in the primaries,
if I were Barr I'd be soliciting campaign funds from Democrats by
pointing out how much more bang for the buck they'll get by donating
to him rather than Obama.

--
Ned Simmons

That's a good idea! An analysis I saw today said that a 5% vote for Barr
would absolutely cinch it for Obama. That can't be too expensive to
achieve,
eh?

I'd love to see either Barr or Paul as McCain's VP choice. Think
either one would do it? Gotta start sending emails today...

I think either one should be happy to do so. But for McCain, he'd be better
off if he took a pistol and blew both his kneecaps off right now, to get it
over with.. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress