Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default HVLP & Spraying Gloss/Semigloss Latex

wrote

Remember that no two paints will spray exactly the same, and the devil
is in the details. It's that last 10% of figuring out exactly how to
apply a finish that makes the 90% of what people see worth looking at
on the finished product. Buy yourself a gallon of the brand of paint
you are working with and take it out back and experiment with it. It
will really pay off in the end.

Damn, Robert ... we're almost there. Just a few more posts like this and my
book on spraying will be finished and all I'll have to do is to actually buy
a spray rig for appearances.

Keep up the good work!

--
www.e-woodshop.net