Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default OT -- Church Key Origin?

In article ,
wrote:

Thank You !!!!
Bout time someone actually answered the question without name calling
and/or being an asshole. I remember when the newsgroups were the ONLY
source of information and people were much more helpful and less
nasty. That was before the web existed. After wasting my time
reading numerous name calling posts which took longer to type than to
simply answer the damn question, we finally got an answer. Sure, we
can all spend hours searching the web for answers, and reading reams
and reams of useless trash, but my time is more valuable than that.
If i was doing a research paper, the web is great, but for a simple
answer to a simple question, there is usenet. It irritates me to no
end when people answer questions on newsgroups by telling the asker to
use google, or posting a pile of web urls. When I come to usenet, I
came to usenet because that's what usenet is about. A place where
people share information. It's too bad the new generation can not
realize that, and just use the newsgroups to be rude and nasty. I did
add a few more names to my killfiles as a result of this thread.

Whose ****ing sock puppet are you? This is your first post in three
years and you're preaching manners and bragging about being too stupid
and lazy to use Google? Go back to your tickling group.