Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Cooler of air conditioner, what should I buy?

On May 12, 9:36�pm, wrote:
Hi folks,

I don't want to sweat all summer and want an air condition. I would
like a portable one that I can take with me from room to room.

I found some portable coolers and portable air conditioners online.
First of all, what is the difference between a cooler and an air
conditioner?

And is there one that you would recommend?

Thanks in advance,

Gene.

coolers ONLY work in low humidity.........

not even useful in phoenix during muggy weather..... they depend on
the evaporation of water, which doesnt work well in high humidity

you will find the portable room ACs cost far more than window units,
are noisey since everything is in the room, and are less efficent than
window units.......

plus moving unit can be pain.

window units far better