Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Strange Bedfellows

On Mon, 12 May 2008 18:42:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, Wes
quickly quoth:

"Ed Huntress" wrote:

You mean, like his stand favoring the right to abortion, or the one
supporting gays in the military?

That sounds like like misinformation. I always figured him for a sane
Libertarian.

Sounds sane to me. I don't have a problem with either stance.

Life is a choice by a loving mother for her fetus, while abortion is a
choice by the mother and an unwanted slug inside her. Not a problem.

Sexual orientation is also a personal matter. Gays and lesbians (at
least the ones I've met) don't ever harass or come-on to straights.

In any case, neither of the policies should be -on- the platforms of
political parties. Neither is the govt's business, period.

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)