Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John Haskey John Haskey is offline

Default Organ metal

In article ,
wrote:
I'm hoping to build a small pipe organ this summer, and as well as a
rank of wooden pipes, I would like to make a set of small metal ones.
The largest would be 2', going down to a few inches. The trouble is
that most organ builders cast their own mixture of lead and tin for
pipe building, which I don't belive is comercially available.

Contact Organ Supply Industries and get their catalog (or download the PDF).
They'll sell to serious enthusiasts and stock just about everything you
would need to build an organ:

http://www.organsupply.com

If they don't have it then the next choice is Laukhuff in Germany.

http://www.laukhuff.de

Hope this helps!

---john.