Posted to cam.misc,uk.d-i-y

Default Yes folks, its cheaper to heat with electricity!

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

LVT ensures land is used for maximum benefit. Someone buying land to
do nothing with it is not a benefit.

Maximum financial benefit that is then. I see. I don't like it.

No, beneficial to people and the community. You know nothing about it.
You are guessing.

That is taken into account. Special cases for reserved land, such as
SSSI, etc.

Is a hill farm, or a forest, reserved land?

If it is, it is.

I think this would kill farming and all the other low profit rural
activities that have made Britain what it is.

It would enhance farming as it would largely eliminate large landowners
who charge high rents for farms. Most farms world be owned by the farmers.

Most farms would be owned by a bank, and there would be no farms at all.