Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
legg legg is offline

Default CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings

On Mon, 12 May 2008 06:54:26 -0700, Jitt wrote:

snip
Anyone with access to other data sources concerning these part numbers
is requested to respond to this news thread or by e-mail to
leggatmagmadotca.

snip
Anyone got any idea what that multipart posting with a CK722 data
label is all about? I see only 4 of 49 parts on this server. If it's a
video, they should be cut up and fed to the phishes.

RL

Sorry for the mess, I hadn't posted a binary from this
location before, and it was troublesome. I think I've
stopped it now. It was a scanned page .gif, too big!

Odd for a gif to accumulate size.

What is on the page? Is it relevant?

See OP for mailing address if less than 6M.

RL