Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Jitt[_2_] Jitt[_2_] is offline

Default CK727 PNP Si drift transistor - CK766 PNP Ge transistor ratings

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 10 May 2008 22:23:54 +0100, Eeyore
wrote:

legg wrote:

The data sheet for the CK727 illustrated on the web page:

http://www.ck722museum.com/page7.html

- shows ratings for the part of

5nA (collector current) and
30nW(collector power dissipation).

Please note the units used.

Those have to be typos with a n in place of an m.

I've had a response and a data sheet forwarded from Bob McGarrah for
the CK722, one of the '4mW' devices.

The only place 4mW shows up is in the derating factor of 4mW/degC to
0watts at 70degC. Thats 80mW at 50degC and 180mW at 25degC.

If I can see a data sheet for the '2mW' victims and read a 2mW
derating factor, it would point to the source of error.

Anyone got any idea what that multipart posting with a CK722 data
label is all about? I see only 4 of 49 parts on this server. If it's a
video, they should be cut up and fed to the phishes.

RL

Sorry for the mess, I hadn't posted a binary from this
location before, and it was troublesome. I think I've
stopped it now. It was a scanned page .gif, too big!