Posted to alt.home.repair
the_tool_man the_tool_man is offline

Default ferguson plumbing supplies?

Ferguson has always been quite a bit more expensive on comparable
items than the home improvement stores. Plus, they're only open
during the week during work hours. The only time I buy from them is
if it's something I can't find anywhere else, and I don't want to
order. Then I have to get time off from work and drive across town
during a workday. On the plus side, the staff are very knowledgable
and courteous, which I cannot say about other places. I'm sure
business account holders get a significant discount, too.

Regards,
John.