Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default OT -- Church Key Origin?

"The Ranger" wrote in message
ndwidth...
cw wrote in message
Wikipedia (you could look it up too) says:

I have and did look at that Wikipedia page. It's been my experience that
Wikipedia isn't the end-all-be-all that most hope. There need to be some
better checks and balances put in place to assist in _verifying_ those
links of "evidence" [supporting pages]. Until then, it should not to be
trusted as an authoritative source.

(And yes, I visited some of the links cited on that entry prior to
clicking on the Wikipedia.)

The Ranger

Maybe so, but the basically informative information that can be had with a
few keystrokes is exponentially ahead of some of the webtvers and cerebrally
impaired here. They were not checking on nuclear fusion.

Steve