Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair
Tom[_12_] Tom[_12_] is offline

Default GE Window Air Conditioner ASM14L Qiestions

"Bubba" wrote in message

Tom,
Let me answer you this way...........
I will be happy to install a Aprilaire model 5000 for you on your
current new window unit. As a nice upgrade I will install a Sanuvox
4500 UV light system to augment the air cleaning for$850. I will need
to have a transition made for the air cleaner and a power source
(outlet) for them both.
It should run you about $1200 installed for the air cleaner + any
travel expenses I incur.
How does that compare to $200ish dollars you paid for the winder
shaker?
Are you catching on now?
Bubba

Eeer . . . .aaahhhhh. bubba I'll pass the aprilaire unit.
BTW, the GE AC was $690.00 installed including taxes and removal of the old
unit.

t.